Criteria for Men's Shed Projects
- Projects shall normally originate from a Shredder based on contacts he might have;
- Projects shall normally be done for a community charitable or non-profit group;
- The Shed shall provide the labor and know-how, but normally not the materials required;
- The Shedders will do the project on their timeline and with no completion date pressure;
- The Shed does not normally undertake a project with the focus of financial gain;
- The Shed's public profile (public awareness of our existence and our purpose) should be the reason for undertaking the project;
- Projects benefitting individuals outside the Shed shall not normally be considered if they knowingly take work away from a local craftsperson;
- Shed member's projects may receive help from fellow Shedders where a group effort is needed and do not interfere with other shed projects having precedence.
- We have completed our run of bat houses for the Canadian Wildlife Federation.
- We have prepared bluebird house kits for the Mississippi Valley Young Field Naturalists.